Precious...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Waiting...

Only 3 more days until we finally meet Zhenya!  For those of you that followed our hosting journey over Christmas, I need to clarify that this is a different child, just the same name.  Zhenya is a very common name in Ukraine, much like Mike is common here.  

We are all excited for Zhenya to arrive!  The boys have been busy cleaning out their rooms and making room for another boy!  I will be busy this week cleaning house and keeping laundry kept up.  (I learned quickly over Christmas how much more laundry just one child produces, so I want to be "caught up" before he gets here!  Is that even possible with laundry?!?)


His flight arrives late Wednesday night.  Hopefully we'll all sleep well and have a productive day Thursday buying clothes and shoes!  We are so thankful to all who participated in the chex mix fundraiser.  Your donations will go a long way towards clothes and other items needed during this hosting.


We appreciate your continued prayers for us along this journey...









No comments:

Post a Comment